Please check in at the registration desk during the appropriate time listed below based on your age group. Also, parents will need to sign off on the uniform order form (even if the player is not ordering a new uniform) so we ask that at least one parent stay with the player through the check-in process.
- No Travel or Club jerseys, t-shirts, shorts, etc. We ask that you please wear appropriate soccer apparel (with no names on shirts).
- Shin guards are mandatory (with socks over the shin guards)!
- Hair should be tied back with a “soft hair item" (yarn, rubber bands, etc.) - no metal barrettes, etc.
- No jewelry including; earrings, watches, bracelets (medical bracelets need to be taped), wrist bands, "sillybandz", etc.
- Please bring water and a properly inflated soccer ball with the player's name on it (U10 and U12 - size 4, U14 - size 5).
- For those players that did not play Travel Soccer this past year - please remember to bring a copy of the player's birth certificate for age verification if you did not provide it on June 16.
- No photo is necessary as we will be taking head shot photos as a part of the check in process.
- Please try to arrive 30 minutes prior to your evaluation time...U10 check in tends to take a bit longer due to uniform sizing.
- All new players will need a new uniform kit ($50) or if the player needs uniform pieces (Jersey $30, Shorts $15, Socks $5)...please bring your checkbook as we cannot accept cash and we require payment prior to ordering uniforms...
- Consentino Middle School - U10 Boys from 9:00 am to 10:15 am with check in starting at 8:30 am
- Consentino Middle School - U10 Girls from 10:30 am to 11:45 am with check in starting at 10:00 am
- Consentino Middle School - U12 Boys from 12:00 noon to 1:15 pm with check in starting at 11:30 am
- Consentino Middle School - U12 Girls from 1:30 pm to 2:45 pm with check in starting at 1:00 pm
- Consentino Middle School - U14 Boys from 3:00 pm to 4:15 pm with check in starting at 2:30 pm
- Consentino Middle School - U14 Girls from 4:30 pm to 5:45 pm with check in starting at 4:00 pm
In-Town Fall 2103 Registration Now Open
In-Town Registration for Fall 2013 will be OPEN with standard fees from May 15, 2013 to July 31, 2013!
Goto http://www.haverhillyouthsoccer.org/Registration for more information.
Haverhill Youth Soccer can always use help for the many small or large jobs to be done throughout each Fall and Spring soccer season. Some helpful areas include:
- "Team parent" to distribute league information from the coaches, helping to improve communications, sending emails for your coach, etc. Please contact your child's coach to see where she/he could use help.
- Offering to help your coach on the side-lines with our youngest players (U5 and U6) - while the coach is on the field instructing, it can be helpful for another parent to get the next group of 4 or 5 children ready to go into the game at the next change-over. Please contact your child's coach to see if she/he could use help.
- We are always looking for help to paint the lines on one or more of the fields at St. James School (several fields for In-Town), Consentino Middle School (Travel fields), Bradford Elementary (Travel field) or Haverhill High School (Travel fields). Please contact Al Barney for our In-Town fields or John Zujewski for our Travel fields.
- Organization of teams / crowd control on Photo Day. Please contact Tom Petrillo.
- Board of Directors positions: In order to keep the league operating in the future, it is important that we continue to attract new volunteers to the Board for succession planning purposes. While not all Board members hold an "office" position, they do perform important tasks throuhout the year and help to fill resource gaps where needed. Over time, many choose to run for an office (Treasurer, Secretary, Vice-President or President). Please contact any Board member for consideration if you have an interest in supporting our mission for the children of Haverhill for future years. The quality of your program is directly linked to the skills, dedication and number of volunteers. Details regarding Board positions can be found in our By-Laws.
Please consider volunteering some of your time - a little can help a lot!
Please contact any Board of Director Member to offer your assistance. Board of Director email addresses can be found here.
Haverhill Youth Soccer Board of Directors