In-Town Registration for Fall 2013 will be OPEN with standard fees from May 15, 2013 to July 31, 2013!
Travel Registration for Fall 2013/Spring 2014 is currently CLOSED! Please contact the Travel Director if you have questions.
If you are already in the system (played in Fall 2012, Spring 2013, etc.), you will receive email invitations to register which will have a link embedded in the email to log you right into your account. This is so you don't need to remember the login and password but you can always just send an email to the Registrar to request it if you would like to update your contact information.
If you played In-Town Fall 2012 or Spring 2013 and did not receive an email invite regarding registration, please notify us at so that we can send you registration instructions.
If you are new to Haverhill Youth Soccer (or haven't played in a couple seasons) - Here is the process to create a new "family" account:
- Click here to get started
- Click - "Add New Family"
- Add your family information and hit submit Now you should add your contact info and hit submit Now you should add your contact info and hit submit
- If you are already in the system, it should not allow you to create a new family record
- The system will prompt you to enter a login/password which can be obtained by sending an email to the Registrar
- Or you can use the “Forgot your UserID or Password” link
- Now you should add your contact info and hit submit
- From this point you can add another parent/guardian or add your first child - the system allows you to add multiple children so you can keep adding as needed
- Once the child information is populated you can register them via the link by their name...and then just follow the process for registration and payment
In-Town Fall 2013 Details:
Children from age four through twelve are eligible to play.
The youngest eligible children MUST have turned 4 years old before August 1, 2013.
The oldest eligible children MUST NOT have turned 12 years old before August 1, 2013. U12 is now the oldest age group available for In-Town Soccer.
In-Town Fall 2013 Socer Age Groups:
- U5 - children born between August 1, 2008 and July 31 2009
- U6 - children born between August 1, 2007 and July 31, 2008
- U7 - children born between August 1, 2006 and July 31, 2007
- U8 - children born between August 1, 2005 and July 31, 2006
- U9/U10 - children born between August 1, 2003 and July 31, 2005
- U11/U12 - Children born between August 1, 2001 and July 31, 2003
Standard Registration Fees per Family
$60.00 for one child
On August 1, 2013, an additional fee of $30 per player for late registration will be incurred and players will be placed on rosters on a first come-first served basis based on team availability.
Placement after July 31, 2013 is not guaranteed and late registration officially closes on August 10, 2013.
Coaches should also register and provide payment for any children playing - coaches that qualify for child waiver will receive reimbursement at the end of the In-Town season.
Please register as soon as possible to ensure a roster spot for In-Town Soccer Fall 2013!